Temecula Office Movers
Moving Services for All Offices, Big & Small
Whether you're moving offices down the street or even to another state or country, Affordable Quality Moving and Storage can help. Our Temecula office moving experts have helped all types of businesses, big and small. We handle local, out-of-state, and international moves with the care and attention to detail that ensures the safe transportation of your inventory, office supplies, equipment, furniture, and more. Every move is different, and that's why we offer free in-office estimates to determine exactly which of our services you need to ensure a successful relocation. You can utilize our packing and unpacking services, storage services, or simply our standard moving services—it's up to you.
To schedule your free estimate, call (661) 622-2636. Our Temecula office movers will be happy to answer your questions and even offer helpful office moving tips to get you started.
How Do You Organize an Office Move?
While moving to a new office can be an exciting time, there are a few items you should organize and prepare for to help ensure the move runs as seamlessly as possible. Determining what items you will be keeping and moving to the new office is a major item to include on your checklist. This will help you better gauge what new items may be needed, and will allow you to donate or sell any furniture or other equipment that will not be relocating.
What To Consider Before an Office Move:
- How many desks and chairs will be needed for the new space. You should also consider if additional items will be required
- The type of equipment that will need to be transported. This may include desktops and computer monitors, phones, printers, scanners, copy machines, and the like
- Current office décor that will be moving to the new office, such as bookshelves, lamps, wall decorations, pictures, etc.
- Any personal items. To avoid any misplacement, you can either pack these items in a box for each employee or have the staff member take home their personal belongings prior to the move
- Additional furniture that may be relocating, such as conference tables or filing cabinets
Affordable Office Moving in Temecula & Beyond
As a business owner, trying to move offices is time-consuming. It can also be expensive. Let AQMS handle the heavy lifting while you focus on running your company. We can work with you to determine what fits in your budget, and you can trust our licensed and insured Temecula office movers to handle every item with care. Our goal is to provide affordable moving services of the highest quality, and that's exactly what we've been doing for the past 25 years.
Business Owners Love Working with AQMS Because:
- We offer free in-office estimates.
- Our services are reasonably priced.
- We can handle any office move, large or small, and local or international.
- You decide which services you want to use: packing, unpacking, moving, and/or storage.
- Because we weigh the truck on moving day, you only pay for what we move.
- We're fast, reliable, and experienced.
- We put customer service first.
Call for Your Free In-Office Estimate
Planning is one of the most important parts of any move. With an office move, this has the added benefit of getting things up and running as quickly as possible once you're in your new location. As a part of your plan, you'll need to find a moving company that can handle every part of your move, no matter what type of office equipment, furniture, and supplies need to be relocated. During your free estimate with our Temecula office moving company, you can find out what it will take to pack and transport everything. We're experienced and have the right supplies to get the job done.
Make your Temecula office move as stress-free as possible. Call AQMS at (661) 622-2636 today!
Customer ReviewsCheck Out What All the Buzz Is About!
It all went without a hitch on both ends.- Laura S.
My move was a stress-free.- Alina B.
Your company is very lucky to have such hard-working dedicated employees.- Judi N.
We were extremely happy with the way everything went.- Danielle & Kris F.
Highly recommended all around.- Don T.